Shop in England

• das gute alte Englang!

wie andere MR2 Fahrer meinen MR beschreiben:
    [color=#000000]-Wow this red MR2 looks brand new,Hahahaha! You, sir, wins the competition,very nice! Are those concave face rpf1 all around? I take that its a 17x9 up front if its concave
    -wow, just wow,I here by announce the best cleanest, lighting and clearest car/photo award to you!,That is, quite simply, awesome! I love your setup, its about how I imagine mine one day.
    -The thing is clean..,That is awesome. I love no tint. Can you post more please??,Seriously clean car! Looks amazing mate!,Amazing......well done sir!!! May i know what lugnuts you have on your car!!
    -My Gwad! That car looks amazing. I can only fantasize about getting my car to look like that. Well done....sieht umwerfend
    -looks brand new to me. ,-...Sick Car!!-im picking up my jaws from the floor,-Awesome man. I love super clean MR2's with attention to detail. Definately one of the nicest I've seen.

• :D

wie andere MR2 Fahrer meinen MR beschreiben:
    [color=#000000]-Wow this red MR2 looks brand new,Hahahaha! You, sir, wins the competition,very nice! Are those concave face rpf1 all around? I take that its a 17x9 up front if its concave
    -wow, just wow,I here by announce the best cleanest, lighting and clearest car/photo award to you!,That is, quite simply, awesome! I love your setup, its about how I imagine mine one day.
    -The thing is clean..,That is awesome. I love no tint. Can you post more please??,Seriously clean car! Looks amazing mate!,Amazing......well done sir!!! May i know what lugnuts you have on your car!!
    -My Gwad! That car looks amazing. I can only fantasize about getting my car to look like that. Well done....sieht umwerfend
    -looks brand new to me. ,-...Sick Car!!-im picking up my jaws from the floor,-Awesome man. I love super clean MR2's with attention to detail. Definately one of the nicest I've seen.